Gartner’s forecast for IT spending is updated each calendar quarter in March, June, September and December. Quarterly Webinars present an overview of the forecast highlights covering:
- Updated spending estimates for the Computing Hardware, Enterprise Software, IT
- Services and Telecommunications sectors
- Key sector-specific assumptions behind the numbers
- Current state of the IT industry
- Latest trends in the global economy
- Regional and Vertical Industry trends
- The impact of technology adoption, penetration and migration
During this presentation, Gartner Analyst Richard Gordon and his team will address the following issues:
- How has the outlook for IT spending been affected by changes in the global and regional economic, business, industry and technology environments?
- What is the outlook for growth in the Hardware, Software, IT Services and Telecommunications sectors?
- What are the assumptions behind the latest IT spending forecast?
to listen to replay click here.