Do you know how your IT organization’s performance measures up?
To find out how you compare, and where you should focus first, answer a few questions within each of the following performance categories:
- IT value: demonstrating the value IT creates for the business
- Customer satisfaction: meeting or surpassing service-level agreements
- Operational excellence: establishing process excellence across the entire IT landscape
- Future orientation: aligning people and technology investments to prepare for future demand
How it works:
- Answer a few questions across 4 categories.
- We’ll use your input to assess your IT organization’s performance level.
- Get a customized report with detailed recommendations to help your organization adapt and grow.
You can access to assessment from here.