Preserve Confidence & Credibility for Your IT Plan using the right IT Spending Metrics
As we move more into 2010 and away from severe economic recession, a high level of scrutiny continues to be placed on traditional IT budgeting assumptions. To preserve confidence and credibility in IT plans, IT leaders must shape their IT investment priorities around a complete view of IT spending and business expectations related to vertical industries, IT market segments and geographies. In this Webinar, Gartner will provide an end-to-end and integrated view of IT spending metrics and related trends to span the roles of the CFO, CIO, IT operations and development, and IT human resources.
- What are the key strategic IT industry spending trends, assumptions and rates of change?
- What key IT financial metrics are important for alignment with enterprise goals for IT efficiency and effectiveness?
- How should enterprise leader’s use IT market and enterprise spending metrics to ensure more alignment with their annual strategic and budget planning process?
IT in the Aftermath: Strategy and Budgeting for 2010
Economic austerity derailed the strategies and budgets of many organizations. In 2010, IT leaders must carefully rebuild capabilities that were starved or scaled down in 2009. We’ll explore the best approaches to getting strategic plans back on track and re-prioritizing initiatives for 2010.
- How has the economic environment impacted IT capabilities?
- How should IT leaders renew strategic plans for 2010?
- What should 2010 budgets look like?