3 Trends Redefining Processes in a Digital Age
Find out what over 900 process professionals had to say about key challenges and future priorities
Approaches to process excellence have spread to virtually all industries under the banner of different methodologies – Business Process Management, Enterprise Architecture, Lean, Six Sigma, Total Quality Management, Statistical Process Control.
Regardless of what it is called the fundamental purpose of Process Excellence remains the same: it is about systematically improving the way work gets done in our organizations. Information technology has increasingly played a role, automating repetitive processes, reducing human error, and enabling entirely new ways of working. Traditional methods to process excellence remain relevant to confront the challenges of the twenty-first century. But with the rise of IT and the increasing competitive and market pressures upon businesses, how does process excellence need to adapt?
Download this report, based on a survey of over 900 process professionals and subsequent telephone interviews with selected individuals, for an insight into:
- 3 trends redefining process excellence in the digital age
- The drivers for process change
- Why more agile processes are needed to meet customers requirements
- The increasing importance of Process Excellence to meet business objectives
- The data challenges at the heart of Process Excellence
Please download file from here