Risk to your Enterprise can come from Inside and Out.
- 1+ Per Week Average employee-related fraud incidents in past 12 months
- >1 in 2 Share of auditors with no plans to include social media risk in audits
- 20 Kinds of risk scenarios addressed in COBIT 5 for Risk
COBIT 5 for Risk applies ISACA®’s globally accepted COBIT® 5 management and governance framework to managing IT Risk. COBIT 5 for Risk will help business leaders more effectively identify, discuss and manage IT risk and align it with strategic enterprise objectives.
Better manage enterprise risk with:
- Guidance on how to approach risk aggregation across the enterprise
- Examples of how COBIT 5 enablers can be used to respond to risk scenarios that span your enterprise
- A flexible framework that supports better business performance by linking information and technology risk
Download COBIT 5 for Risk.